
Here are the rules:
*thank the person that gave you the award
* tell you 7 facts about me
*give the award to 7 fabulous bloggers that I just love
*leave a comment and tell the 7 bloggers that I am giving them an award
*thank the person that gave you the award
* tell you 7 facts about me
*give the award to 7 fabulous bloggers that I just love
*leave a comment and tell the 7 bloggers that I am giving them an award
1. My older friends' mother just sent me a CD in the mail with over a decade of pictures of us together that she scanned one at a time. I viewed all 80 pictures at least 3 times through and cried the entire time.
2. I think McDonalds is the best fast food around. I eat it more than I would like to admit.
3. Sometimes I look at people on the street and wonder what they were thinking when the left the house in the morning.
4. Most of my friends from high school are married and starting to or thinking about starting a family. I am starting to think about finding myself someone to go to dinner with next week.
5. In my purse, I currently have 5 lipglosses that are basically within one shade of pink apart from each other. I just went to Macy's and bought a pink lip gloss during my lunch break, so that makes 6.
6. I must see Madonna in concert in this lifetime. Old school, 80's Madonna. HOLIDAY!
7. This may be fueled by the upcoming holiday season, but I truly think I am one hell of a lucky gal. I have wonderful family, wonderful friends, and a wonderful life. At times it has been a roller coaster, but I wouldn't trade it or anyone in it for ANYTHING!
Now about those 7 bloggers....I don't even know 7 bloggers enough to give them this, but here are a few that I do follow/wish would blog more!
-Laura over at The Wyatt's and LW Designs.
She is my blog designer--check her stuff out! (I am counting that as TWO!)
-Emily over at Nah Girl, You Good.
-Courtney over at Bright Lights, Big City
2. I think McDonalds is the best fast food around. I eat it more than I would like to admit.
3. Sometimes I look at people on the street and wonder what they were thinking when the left the house in the morning.
4. Most of my friends from high school are married and starting to or thinking about starting a family. I am starting to think about finding myself someone to go to dinner with next week.
5. In my purse, I currently have 5 lipglosses that are basically within one shade of pink apart from each other. I just went to Macy's and bought a pink lip gloss during my lunch break, so that makes 6.
6. I must see Madonna in concert in this lifetime. Old school, 80's Madonna. HOLIDAY!
7. This may be fueled by the upcoming holiday season, but I truly think I am one hell of a lucky gal. I have wonderful family, wonderful friends, and a wonderful life. At times it has been a roller coaster, but I wouldn't trade it or anyone in it for ANYTHING!
Now about those 7 bloggers....I don't even know 7 bloggers enough to give them this, but here are a few that I do follow/wish would blog more!
-Laura over at The Wyatt's and LW Designs.
She is my blog designer--check her stuff out! (I am counting that as TWO!)
-Emily over at Nah Girl, You Good.
-Courtney over at Bright Lights, Big City






Love it! I was pondering the thought of who to take to the school Christmas party...decisions, decisions!
ReplyDelete