11.11.2010

Fall Wreath

So, I may or may not need to enter a 10-Step Program for Wreath Addicts. I just love them. I think they are adorable, and I love that you can literally make one for EVERY season. While in Michael's today to get the Spray Paint for this wreath, I already saw a hot pink and silver sparkly Paris Themed wreath I MUST own...but I will NOT be paying 70 bucks for it soooooo time to start brainstorming how I can make it happen!

Anyways, I am on a huge burlap kick recently, and bought the stuff for this wreath about 3 weeks ago. Yes, I just made it now. As I said, I am busy, I was sick, etc. And yes, I know fall is almost over, which means I get approximately 3 more weeks of enjoying this bad boy before I put up another one. What do you think?

You can't really tell, but the gold looking objects are (kind of) sparkly. I sprayed them with gold spray paint and then gold glitter on top, but it didn't come out the way I wanted--I want them to GLISTEN! I obsessed over this Martha Stewart tinsel glitter at Michael's that I somehow convinced myself NOT to buy, and I think it will work perfectly to solve my lack of glitter situation. Yipee--justification! I am going to go back to Michaels and then try to get this bad boy sparkling this weekend. Otherwise, I am pretty happy with the way it turned out! Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment