I have been super busy this week, so here is an abbreviated WILW!

I am LOVING the chicken breakfast burritos at Chick-Fil-A. I realize the whole chicken for breakfast thing doesn't sound that appealing at first, but trust me these things are divine. I work way too close to CFA for this to become an addiction.
I am LOVING my Oscar Blondi Dry Shampoo. Basically, it saves me another day (and subsequently 45 minutes of sleep) of not having to wash my hair. Roomie E scored major roommate points when she located the highly-coveted (and forever sold out) cheaper version by Tres'ame. Once I go through my Blondi bottle, I will let you know how the cheaper stuff works. Let's hope I like it, because this stuff is pricey.
I am LOVING Trader Joe's Mini Rye Toasts. The Google powers that be did not turn up an image for me to post, but those things are super delish and the perfect size snack for dipping in your fav hummus or dip. Plus, the don't have a lot of sodium and I read somewhere (don't ask where) that Rye bread is just as good for you as wheat. Go get some now!
I am LOVING these Michael Kors shoes.
I am LOVING these Michael Kors shoes.












I don't get it.
ReplyDeleteI love all those orange dresses! And those shoes are to die for!
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday, found your blog through WILW