Phew--this gal is super tired! I wish I got paid overtime if I am going to be working until 8:30-9 every night. Oh well--at least I have a job, right? (Keep telling me that....) Have to be honest, I am not having a whole lot of time to love things lately, so here goes.....
I am LOVING Philosophy's Hope Tinted Moisturizer. I got a sample of this stuff at Sephora and it's amazing. Dare I say I might be replacing my Bobbi Tinted Moisturizer?
I am LOVING Vic's Bagel Bar. Went here while I was in NY this weekend with the gals, and it is the coolest place ever. They basically whip together anything you want--think coldstone for bagels and cream cheese or hummus. GENIUS IDEA! Not to mention, they are delishhhhhhhh bagels. I miss New York already.
I am loving this pink coat. I don't know who makes it or where it is from but I want it. If you can identify it, I will give you a present.
Okay I REALLY need to unpack my bag from this weekend and get my life together. Everyone have a great St. Patty's Day while I am working late tomorrow night!







I should try out the moisturizer! I love samples from Sephora!
ReplyDelete