Top 2 Tuesday Time! (Even though by the time I hit post, it will probably be Wednesday--aah!)
Top 2 Dream Rooms
Even though I am like years (like a decade) away from owning my own home, don't think for a second that I don't think about this ALL the time.
1. Walk-In Closet

Okay, so this may be a litttttttle on the large side, but hey that's why they are called dreams. Gives you something to work towards. What I wouldn't do for a closet like this...perfectly organized, I might even be able to get my hands between things hanging up and my shoes wouldn't have to live on top of each other. The chandelier in the middle doesn't hurt either ;)
2. Spacious White-ish Bedroom

I loooove this room. It looks so welcoming, comfy and feminine. I love how the wall paper brings some color to the room and what is there NOT to love about that headboard?!?!








No comments:
Post a Comment