I am really trying to get back to my ol' blogging self--linking up with Jamie (& other cool kids in the words of my west coast bff Emily) for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It might be 2 days after the fact, but I am loving that all my girlfriends made my birthday this weekend so memorable. I really do have the best friends ever. xoxo
I am loving that this bad boy showed up on my doorstep when I got home from work yesterday--YIPEEEEEE!
(Thanks Mom!)
image via lillypulitzer.com
I am loving that the Cherry Blossoms are out! (Well, at least they are supposed to be but I don't know how they are going to make it in these frigid temperatures....) Def. going to make a trip to see them this weekend--plus who DOESN'T love it when the tidal basin turns pink?!?!
I am loving that this bad boy showed up on my doorstep when I got home from work yesterday--YIPEEEEEE!
(Thanks Mom!)
image via lillypulitzer.comI am loving that the Cherry Blossoms are out! (Well, at least they are supposed to be but I don't know how they are going to make it in these frigid temperatures....) Def. going to make a trip to see them this weekend--plus who DOESN'T love it when the tidal basin turns pink?!?!
I know I talked about this before, but this Tres'emme Dry Shampoo is AMAZING. I can go almost 4 days without washing my hair when I use it (I have super thick hair, so I can get away with it!) and it gets me about 30 extra minutes a morning of beauty rest. Everytime I spray it--it's like I just got done blowdrying my hair. LOVE LOVE LOVE. The best part--it works just as good as the Oscar Blondi stuff at Sephora, and is 3X the size for 1/4 the price. You do the math, and go out and get yourself some.
I am LOVING all things coral right now.
Oversized necklace in coral? Love!

image via francescascollections.com....and this Francesca's skirt.
MAC Nail Lacquer in Coral Wave
Benefit Coralista Blush (Not sure if I love the fact that it is coral or the fact that it comes in an adorable box more.....)
...and this Lilly Bedding via Garnet Hill.LOVING the coral and turquoise
(now if only the weather could match my preferred color palette....)






Great things that you are loving today! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteLoving your Lilly! I'm hosting a linkup beginning this Friday called "Fashion Fridays." I'd love for you to be a part of it! Any post you do on fashion will count and you can grab the link and get some traffic. Hope you join us! Have a fantastic day honey! Kori xoxo
ReplyDeleteblondeepisodes.com
Love that Lilly dress and that coral oversized necklace-what a statement piece!
ReplyDeleteI love that Lilly dress and dry shampoo. I am using Rockaholic right now, but might have to try tresemmee' next!
ReplyDeleteCute blog...I am definitely loving coral these days, especially Carousel Coral Nail Polish that is on my nails. Happy Wednesday. I am a new follower.
ReplyDelete