3.15.2011

I'm here!

Hello my lovies! I apologize for the lack of posts lately....homegirl is SUPER busy at work (and traveling). I just got back from the longest 2 day weekend in New York City (long in a really good way, not the I am bored way) with some of my bestest friends! We ate, partied, watch the sunrise, ate some more, ran all over the city, shopped, ate again...you get the point! Every time I go there I ask myself why I didn't move there. Who knows, if the right opportunity comes at the right time, I just may be on the move. (One of the many joys of being young and single).

I would like to think that I looked this graceful watching the sunrise over the Empire State building, but sadly if I make it to 6:30 am I am def not looking graceful by any means......


I heart NY. Literally.

Sorry dolls, but I am too tired have to get back to work. Come back tomorrow for a new WILW!


No comments:

Post a Comment