I might be a pink-obsessing, Lilly-loving girlie girl down to the core, but there is one other thing I love just as much: my sports teams! I am a local sports fanatic through and through (with the exception of the Redskins....) and am SUPER psyched for baseball season to start up! I love baseball games--although I usually people watch and chat as opposed to watch the game. (Hey, they are super boring!)
Anyways, Victoria's Secret PINK just launched their MLB collection, and I must own these two items ASAP. I usually think the PINK stuff is a little immature for my taste, but they sure have the whole cute sports team/ collegiate collection thing down. I have been searching for a cute red Nats shirt with the W on it for over a year and what isn't to love about the baseball tee?
Baseball game this weekend=trip to the mall for this girl.
Baseball game this weekend=trip to the mall for this girl.

Now...if they could only get on board with the NHL and get some cute Caps stuff, my life (and sports wardrobe) would be complete!Goooo Nats!
PS-baseball season USUALLY means spring....WHERE ARE YOU WARM WEATHER?!?!?!






i love that baseball tee!!!
ReplyDelete