It's March...when did THAT happen?!?! Linking up with Jamie for another What I'm Loving Wednesday!
I am LOVING that it is sunny, breezy and BEAUTIFUL outside! (Spring, come and stay for a while please!)I am loving that I finally have blonde hair again!
(As opposed to blonde with brown roots.....)
I am loving that I (finally) located quite a few of articles of clothing that went MIA (MIA=shoved under my bed, whoops). Thank goodness I didn't go off on the drycleaners before looking.
I am loving that it is March! This is secretly because my birthday is this month - which means BIRTHDAY COUPONS! So far: DSW, Vicki's and the ever-valuable Anthropologie coupon that you only get ONCE a year.
I am loving that Nordies is having a shoe clearance.
(My savings plan and bank account are not.)
Cleo WedgeAND I am LOVING that I get to see all my cronies this weekend to celebrate the birthday of the gal on the left! It's going to be a great weekend!









I'm loving the weather too! So glad spring is on the way...I love spending time outside in the sun!
ReplyDeletegive me those cleo wedges, please!
ReplyDeleteyayayayayayayayaaaa!
ReplyDelete