3.30.2011

Birthday Celebrations!

This weekend I hit the town with my gals (and a few of the boys.....) to celebrate my big 2-6. There were about 115 pictures on my camera, but only a select few that I will allow to hit the blog.

Most people think we are sisters....yes/no?
with the Roomies!
.....typical from this one.
...been running around causing trouble with these girls since high school
....some of the bestest friends a girl could ask for (don't ask why the picture was taken from so high up....it's irrelevant)
...this was about 30 seconds after I fist pumped someone's ENTIRE vodka drink onto my head. Yes, the ENTIRE thing. Oh well, party must go on!
xoxo.

Who say's you can't have fun at 26?!?! Not this gal!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a blast!!!

    I'm hosting a linkup this Friday, called "Fashion Fridays." I'd love you to be a part of it! Get your fashion post ready and come by to link up! Have a great night! Kori xoxo

    blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete