12.29.2010

The Perfect New Year's Shoe

Well, I finally found a dress for NYE (okay, I bought two and a jacket, but it was 50% off at the BCBG ouetlet, so that's all she wrote....) and now comes the big dilemma--SHOES. My dress is an emerald green satin--which makes me want to wear gold and/or sparkles. Mainly because I didn't end up with a sparkly dress and I love sparkles. But then there are these black booties below that I love and may or may not have been eyeing them since before Thanksgiving......then if I wear gold and green am I going to be looking like I just can't wait for St. Patrick's Day?!?

...did I mention that I already have one pair of shoes that will look JUST fine with the dress? Decisions, decisions.

image via piperlime.com
Chinese Laundry Haylie


image via piperlime.com
Enzo Angolini Merryman

image via piperlime.com
Enzo Angolini Sally

image via stevemadden.com
Steve Madden Scandall

image via stevemadden.com
Steve Madden Snobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment