12.07.2010

Holiday Gift Guide 2010: Gifts for the Fashionista

I should start out by saying that I don't think I am actually a Fashionista. I don't have the disposable income for that. But I gotta work for something. And I get a lot of compliments on my office attire (perks of working with old people!), so I guess it's safe to say I do have style. Anyways, here are a few of my favorite things for any Fashionista!
(read: Dear Mom, I am trying to make life easy)

images via ToryBurch.com, Tiffany.com,
Nordstrom.com, and KateSpade.com


1. Tory Burch Reva flatts. Every gal needs at least one pair of these. I will be adding a pink pair to my collection this winter whether Santa approves or not.

2. Tiffany Key Necklace. I think these are adorable and so different than your traditional Tiffany jewelry. May need to consult your sugar daddy, they are a tad expensive (and that's just the key, not the chain!).

3. Tory Burch Simeone Cardigan. Wardrobe Staple. Always out of stock in the color I want. End of story.

4. Hobo Patent Wallet. I have this cutie in hot pink patent (anyone surprised?!?). I was debating between the HP Patent and a teal non-patent. The Nordies sale lady took one look at me and said 'I just met you but you are certainly a hot pink patent leather gal.' Ummmmm...is it THAT obvious? Extra bonus: had it for almost a year, and looks brand new. This thing is tough. Also, who can't resist the adorable ATTACHED change purse?

5. Kate Spade Halle Wedges. Imagine skinny jeans, a Simeone cardigan, Ray-Ban aviators and these shoes strolling along M St without a care in the world. It's really the simple things in life. Just make sure your cardi isn't Navy like the one in this pic, bc Navy and Black is a big no-no! (It is weird I day dream about outfits like this?!?!)

Up next: Gifts for the Runner Gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment