Work Holiday Party Friday afternoon=Sunday Friday Five. Whoops
1. Paula Deen Cookie Boxes. Just got done making over 10 dozen X-mas cookies with Momma, so now it's time to give them away so I don't eat all of them. These are SUPER cute and are half off at Michael's right now.....win!

2. Bailey's Hot Chocolate. This is the only thing that saved me at the soaking wet Redskins game today. Even if it was $10 for one, it was worth it.

3. Victoria's Secret Wool A-Line Coat. Love the big gold buttons. Love the coat. Hope it finds its way under my tree.

4. Davines No. 9 Structuring Mist for Wizards. Best hairspray on the market. Hands down.

5. Winter White Holiday Tablescape. I love white. I love the holidays. I love tablescapes. I love this. I hate cleaning. (which is going to need to change if I don't get off this white kick....)







cookies please!
ReplyDelete