Working out again is an excuse for cute gym clothes right?!?! I am in desperate need of some new workout clothes, especially outdoors-y types since I am going to start training for a half marathon (yiiiiiiiiikes!) Here a few things on my wish-list this Holiday season:
1. North Face Mossbud Acadia 1/4 Zip Pullover. This pullover is so soft and so warm. I have a white one, and one is simply NOT enough.
2. LuLu Lemon Cross Train Crops. I love these LuLu crops--they fit so well and are super comfortable. (...added bonus--they make your butt look great!)
3. North Face Women's ETip gloves. FINALLY gloves I can wear AND change the song on my ipod! These are a MUST!
4. Timex Ironman Digital Watch. I need a digital watch, and this one looks cute and lightweight. Anddddd it's cheap...check and check!
Happy Holidays!
Up next (and last!!): Gifts for the Domestic Diva!
Up next (and last!!): Gifts for the Domestic Diva!







No comments:
Post a Comment