Last, but certainly not least, here are a few cute items for the Domestic Diva in your life. Or, if you are like me, a few items to make you look better while you aimlessly wander around the kitchen.....)

1. Rosanna Decor Bon Bon Pink Footed Round Cake Stand. I am just picturing my roomie's super delish pink champagne cake from my birthday on here, and it's a beautiful sight! Available here.
2. Polka Dot Design Personalized Recipe Cards. They have super cute Christmas ones, as well as adorable everyday ones.
3. Anthropologie 3D Toile Apron in Blue. Because this apron is downright adorable.
4. Mini Cupcake Liners. Even if you are just using funfetti mix from a box, your cupcakes will look even cuter in these. Available here.
Hope everyone has a FABULOUS Holiday season! I have ONE more gift to get---ahhhh!

1. Rosanna Decor Bon Bon Pink Footed Round Cake Stand. I am just picturing my roomie's super delish pink champagne cake from my birthday on here, and it's a beautiful sight! Available here.
2. Polka Dot Design Personalized Recipe Cards. They have super cute Christmas ones, as well as adorable everyday ones.
3. Anthropologie 3D Toile Apron in Blue. Because this apron is downright adorable.
4. Mini Cupcake Liners. Even if you are just using funfetti mix from a box, your cupcakes will look even cuter in these. Available here.
Hope everyone has a FABULOUS Holiday season! I have ONE more gift to get---ahhhh!






No comments:
Post a Comment