12.29.2010

Holiday Hiatus

I'm back, I'm back! My apologies for the recent lack of posts lately, I took a mini-break from work, life, blogging, etc. to celebrate the holidays with the fam. After 5 days, I had enough and headed back to the city for some normal-ness. I hope y'all had a great Holiday season as well and Santa (or Moses, or whomever) was good to you--they (Yes, Santa AND Moses on my team) sure were to me! I am such a lucky gal.

There wasn't any of this.....(after all the hype!)

image via ashleynicolecatherine

But.....

You know you are getting old when you get excited for presents like a pillow top mattress pad and bluetooth speaker phone for your car (yes, sometimes I AM practical believe it or not!) But Santa sure did pull this one out of his bag of tricks (and this is VERY out of character for the 'ol man....)

image via apple.com

!!!!!
I'm not even sure what to do with it to be honest, but the first thing I did was install Facebook and then discover my blogger ap works on it, so at least I have that. I am not a big movie person, but something tells me this will come in handy when I travel. (Which I am hoping to do a LOT of this year....) Plus it came with Scrabble for free. (Thanks Apple!)

Of course, this led to the never-ending 5 day search for the perfect case so I can take it out of the box...which leads me to introduce you to....


image via casemate.com

Ta-daa! I mean how cute is this lil thang?? I must say--these stupid cases are QUITE pricey so this thing better hold up. I looked at no less than 20 cases and threw them out for all sorts of reasons--covered the screen, too thick, too flimsy, too ugly, doesn't hold shut, etc. Let's hope this one meets my criteria--it sure appears so from my computer screen!

I also got some giftcards which I want to put towards a new bag (only been talking about this for like, ever...) but can't decide which one.....what do you think?

Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q - Hillier Hobo

image via Nordstrom.com

or....

Kate Spade Upstate Mikkel
image via Katespade.com

they both are soo cute and I want them both--ahhhh!

Also, I learned this Holiday season that C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint is freaking a-mazing. If you don't have any, get yourself to the nearest Bath and Body Works (only place I know that sells it) and get yourself some!



...stay tuned for details about my upcoming room makeover!!!

I miss y'all!



1 comment: