2. Got to see the girlfriends in Richmond this weekend, and went on the tacky light tour. Nothing like riding in the very back seat of a Ford Station wagon with a to-go cup of wine to bring you back to your childhood. Oh and I ate way too many Christmas cookies--this gal has GOT to get back to the gym.
3. In all my epic Christmas glory, I packed the wrapping paper, ribbon and tape for the presents I was supposed to hand deliver on Saturday, and left the freaking presents at home. Epic Fail.
4. What would I do with all my spare time at work without Jib Jab?
5. Santa (aka my sister) just told me to email her my Christmas list since she is going shopping with my mom's CC today. What a little angel.
6. Target has red and green tortilla chips--no joke.
7. Thank GAWD the Caps snapped their losing streak.
8. 2011 is going to be amazing
On another note, I would like to formally congratulate my bff Laura and her hubby Andrew who just found out they are going to be moving to Charlotte! I can't wait to visit (and sense Megabus giftcard gifts in the future!) Such an exciting time for them!






No comments:
Post a Comment