9.01.2011

Office Envy: Who What Wear Offices

The fab gals at Who What Wear posted a photo shoot of their offices on their site and it has basically left me with the following observations:
1) I have EXTREME office envy
2) I should immediately seek out a job at the WWW offices

..you know just my dream office...nbd

...a WHITE bookshelf with color-coded coffee table books? Not to mention I want almost every single one of them!

...I would also settle for this office, complete with the monogrammed pillow and that loveseat that is AMAZING (prob less cleaning because it's not ALL white)

.....I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE this bookshel (and everything on it!) Look at all those mags!



...the reception area?!?! Are you KIDDING me? Can I get this set up in my living room please?

Also, pictures I didn't post like a jar FULL of nailpolishes (Roomie E would dieeeeeee) and

Ugggg...so jeal. My cube REALLY blows.


No comments:

Post a Comment