Woke up this morning to a rainy 64 degree high today--guess summer is officially over! I looooove the warm weather, but summers in DC aren't exactly, how do we say, enjoyable. They are muggy, humid and kinda boring unless you go to the beach a lot (which I did, only it rained most of the time). There is NOTHING I love more than fall (well, maybe Lilly, my family, and chocolate...but fall is right up there, too)

More than the fall weather, I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fall clothes. Love, Love, LOVE! I subscribe to the school of "people look better in more (not less) clothing" theory - forget bathingsuits and sundresses (yes, I said it!), give me skinny jeans, riding boots and a scarf ANY DAY!
...with a cute dress and sweater for a pop of color
.....more like my everyday (outside of work) look...jeans, sweater, scarf, boots. Easy peasy.
.....or with an adorable dress & clutch for date night!A few items on my current fall wishlist:
Oversized brown/orange handbag in styles shown above......
White/Cream and Navy 3/4 sleeve striped sweater shown above......
Michael Kors Tortoise WatchI have some Nordstrom rewards stockpiled that I intend on using to procure one of these bad boys asap!
Leopard Print Flatts.I think it's time I get some of these-can be worn at the office AND out and about.
Also,-red patent flatts. Saw the perfect pair at Target - couldn't find the right shoe. Literally 3 of us were looking for it, so I it's safe to say it was literally missing in action.
ANDDDDDDDDDDD as if there weren't a billion more reasons to love fall.......








Where is that gray dress from? i have to have it!
ReplyDelete