9.15.2011

Fall Nails

Yes friends, it is true. I am actually leaning towards getting something OTHER than a French Manicure/Bubble Bath on my finger nails and hot pink on my toenails at my next mani/pedi. So many cute fall polishes to choose from!

1. Butter London Royal Navy. My co-worker is wearing this right now and it is to die for!


2. Chanel Dragon. Red nails are a classic!


3. Butter The Old Bill. The thought of this with my tortise watch and Chambray shirt (that I don't own just yet) makes me SO happy!

4. Butter HRH. These butter people sure know how to play up the Royal thing (they even have a color called "No More Waity Katy".



...and why not top it all off with some Kate Spade twirl lipstick? Nordies, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Butter always has the best colors. Hope you can come by and check out my new link up today honey! Have a fabulous day! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete