9.28.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

First and foremost, Rosh Hashanah starts tonight at sundown. L'Shana Tova (Happy New Year) to all!

I haven't linked up in quite a while...time for a lil' WILW action to get me through Humpday!

I am LOVING the new lineup of fall TV shows! On my list of favorites is:

The Playboy Club (I am getting a little lost with the current plot line already, but I just love the head bunny-she's fab!)

Pan Am (don't you wish flying was as glamorous as it used to be?!?)

...and the X-Factor! I have to admit, I think it's WAY better than American Idol and I am slightly becoming addicted.

I am loving that this weekend I get to go shower EmB AGAIN! Her family is a ton of fun, and who doesn't love dressing up, sipping on drinks and opening housewares?

and I am LOVING that Tech has a HUGE game vs. Clemson Saturday night and all the enthusiasm across Hokie Nation ALREADY! I will be in Richmond with the girls post-shower for the game and LITERALLY cannot wait!




2 comments:

  1. X Factor is FOR SURE better than AI. And I am loving Pan AM. New follower of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great things you're loving today! I'm so happy fall TV is back :)

    {I've got a Kate Spade giveaway going on right now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete