OHMIWORD.
How I did not find out about this until TODAY is another story, but let's just say while I was discussing Tuesday night's Rachel Zoe premiere w/ my boss and complaining about how pricey (but fabulous) her pieces at Nordies were, I was introduced to RZ's QVC Collection. A bit more affordable, and no slacking on the style ;)
In her famous words, I DIE.
How I did not find out about this until TODAY is another story, but let's just say while I was discussing Tuesday night's Rachel Zoe premiere w/ my boss and complaining about how pricey (but fabulous) her pieces at Nordies were, I was introduced to RZ's QVC Collection. A bit more affordable, and no slacking on the style ;)
In her famous words, I DIE.
I prob won't get this until the price goes down a little since I have my fur vest from last fall to hold me over! Regardless, it's freaking adorable and has gotten awesome reviews. Unless I cave in, which won't be a surprise to.....anyone.
Make A Statement Bold NecklaceThis comes in silver, gold and rosegold. I may or may not have just put myself on the waiting list for the rosegold one.
The woman can do no wrong.








No comments:
Post a Comment