9.14.2011

Over It.....

In the famous words of my Glil (and former roomie) Cassie, here are a few things going on right now that make me just want to say "Over It!!"

1. My job. I am on this proposal that never seems to end. Come in at 9 am after working half the night on something for it only to find out the deliverable I prepared for my manager's OTHER team (read: not mine) was NEVER reviewed by the team lead and now he wants changes at the last minute? Oh really buddy? That baby is burned to a CD and on it's way to the client, so if you want changes to YOUR section then YOU make them. I am NOT your secretary thankyouverymuch.

OVER IT.
(Time to retire and make a career switch to housewife?)
The crappy ass electrical framework in my house. Everytime I blowdry my hair with the lights on (sorry I can't style my hair in the dark) and my roomie turns something on in her room....POOF! Lights out.

OVER IT.

Congress. Sorry, but they act about as mature as my high school cheerleading squad...and they are about as effective as the gum on the bottom of my shoes these days.

OVER IT.

Theresa Guidice. I don't know where to start with this one, but everything about her makes me cringe. I am sorry I don't feel bad for you.

OVER IT.

Missoni at Target. Placed an order yesterday morning BEFORE the website crashed. Have a freaking order number and confirmation from PayPal that I placed an order, yet nobody at Target can confirm that my order is placed and will be shipped AND nobody can just cancel the damn thing because it is "In Process"-WHAT? You knew people were chomping at the bit for this, and for God's sake you are Target-I spent 100s of dollars there without blinking an eye-surely you can afford to have a website that can handle lots of traffic, No?

Cancel my order because I am OVER IT.


What I am not over is this beautiful weather! Woo hoo for another gorgeous day (and another long lunch break!)

No comments:

Post a Comment