My obsession with all things colorful is well documented on this blog...and today I stumbled across the Kendra Scott Neon & Bright Collection....say whaaat?
If you don't know who Kendra Scott is, she is an amazing jewelry designer based out of Austin, Texas....and if I learned anything from the Super (Boring) Bowl Sunday....we love things made in the USA. The earrings pictured above are the Danielle earrings (A Kendra staple....the Today Show ladies love them!) which I find to be a little too heavy and big for my taste....
I would like these Elle Earrings in every.single.color above....
and I simply die for the Harlow Necklace in Magenta!
This bracelet is what I consider a 'bright neutral'...aka it matches with almost everything.
...and then we can't leave out Orchid...aka the Pantone Color of the Year! I could use these Morgan studs in probably every neon color as well.
All these bright colors make me want summertime, warmer temperatures and my Lilly dresses back! Anyone else?











Ahhh! LOVE! SO into neon accessorizing right now! :)
ReplyDeletexx
Oh my - great minds think alike - definitely posted about statement pieces today!! So ready for spring and summer! Those pink earrings are amazing!
ReplyDeleteI've definitely had my eye on some Danielle earrings! AND that Harlow necklace?! I LOVE (but will never buy). Check it: http://www.ebay.com/usr/thestylishscrapper?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2754 xo, Your Frugal BFF
ReplyDeleteI love the Kendra Scott earrings but refuse to wear them after my ear lobe ripped a few years ago from wearing heavy/dangle earrings and I had to have it fixed. Those Morgan studs; however, are calling my name! Love the bright, cheery colors!
ReplyDeleteI actually just bought a pair of the Elle earrings for my mom for Christmas and it was pretty hard to give them away! They are so eye catching and I also love the bright colors. I may just need to pick up a pair for myself before spring comes around :)
ReplyDelete