2.06.2014

Must-Have Jackets


I think it's obvious I LOVE a good jacket. 

ALL of the jackets below are currently meet what I like to think of as 'blog appropriate standards' aka:

1- they are actually currently available for sale in the United States of America

2- they are actually affordable 
(Banana & Ann Taylor have sales ALL THE TIME, do NOT buy any of these at full-price unless it's a desperate situation)

3-I have tried them on and/or know someone who owns them (I don't actually own any of the below myself....yet...because unfortunately for me....my bank account doesn't seem to magically self-replenish.....) so I can attest to their quality/shape/appearance/etc.

4-I would wear each and every one of them any time, any where


Must-Have Jackets



MICHAEL Michael Kors what to wear with petite blazer / Ann Taylor long black jacket / Banana Republic what to wear with cotton military jacket / Calvin Klein color block jacket / Banana Republic what to wear with zip jacket / Banana Republic what to wear with sequin jacket / Trouvé how to wear blue blazer / Ann Taylor long black jacket

Why do you (and I) want/need any/all of these? 
Let's re-cap a good jacket's many uses:

1- Gives you a professional edge appearance-wise.
2- Spices up boring suit pants/skirts
3- Looks great with jeans, too!
4- Keeps you warm (sometimes...depending on the material)

Anyone object?
Didn't think so ;) 
Now...get ready to share the love with coupon codes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment