2.13.2014

Snow Day!

Well, well we FINALLY got enough snow to actually close my office. I realize anyone in New England or any teachers in my area are sick of snow days, but I am quite excited to have my first snow day of the winter! 

Snow Days are (kinda) fun around here.....there's no such thing as a 'day off' in today's virtual/flexible work environment...BUT I do enjoy working from the comfort of my own home in leggings instead of tights :)

Some of my snow-day essentials include a my Sorels, warm coat, a faux fur blanket, good book and coffee. I prefer Dunkin, so you may as well grab some of those heart-shaped donuts while you are at it ;)

Snow Day!




The view off my balcony this morning.

Displaying photo.PNG

47 days until California.
I think I can....I think I can.

4 comments:

  1. GIrl I'm with you. I just posted about my first snow day working from home. Teachers and federal employees have it easy right?!?! :)!

    Stay warm my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a Florida girl - snow days were a foreign concept, but they are definitely all they are cracked up to be!! Time to reorganize the closet, clean and blog haha - oh ya and work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are on out 2nd snow day and I think the county will decide on a third tomorrow. I work for the school system so no looking forward to making up days. Same here though, working from home in leggings with a cup of coffee and watching the Olympics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have to work nothing beats working from home in lounge clothes. I used to work from home 3 days/week and LOVED it. Those donuts are so cute, might have to try to get some for tomorrow. Happy snow day! : )

    ReplyDelete