2.12.2014

I Need Another Room to Decorate

Downside of a 1 Bedroom Condo is that....there aren't many rooms to decorate.

There were so many room variations I wanted...all white, cream/grey/neutral look, black and white, bright walls and colored furniture everywhere....but alas...one main room and one bedroom.

I ended up going with the cream/grey/neutral look with small splashes of color (that's what I am going to call it)....but the second runner up was definitely pink and Navy blue with gold accents....very preppy, traditional with a younger/feminine twist yet still mature.

Thennnnnnn the Target Threshold line (aka gods gift to women who like to decorate) came out with their Botanic Blush Collection and now I want to completely re-do everything.

Whyyyyyyyyyy can't I have another room/sliver of space for this hot pink Ottoman? 


Target Botanic Blush Collection



Threshold™ Ranunculus and Peony Arrangement in Gold Glass Vase 9"

4 comments:

  1. I have that gold and glass lamp with a navy shade currently. I love it. That ottoman is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same boat - one bedroom apts are hard to decorate because there is so much you want to do!! Love the look of gold and pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that ottoman! I can't wait to have a home to have a pink room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been there! Safe to say the Container Store was my BFF & we got really creative. Does your condo have a storage unit? I would buy things I liked, even catching things on sale for when we expanded. It definitely helped when moving to a bigger place not having to furnish an entire place. : ) I've been eyeing that ottoman, it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete