I don't ever remember a winter where it rained this much...ever. I sure am getting my money's worth from my new adjustable-calf Hunter Wellies! I am pretty sure I wear them at least once a week for function...not for pleasure
Just because it's raining doesn't mean you have an excuse to look frumpy. There is plenty of cute rain gear out there that you don't have to sacrifice style.
For the record: I would prefer snow. I know my Boston readers are laughing at me for saying that, but at least snow is pretty. Rain is wet and bleh. Nobody takes pictures in the rain.

For the record: I do not own one of these gorgeous Burberry Umbrellas, but I did see a gal with one in Whole Foods (of course...where else?) the other day (because it literally rains all the freaking time)....and I could not help but notice just how sharp it looked and immediately decided I needed one someday. Perhaps the Burberry outlet will have one that is only slightly overpriced as opposed to insanely overpriced, yes?






I have been fighting the rain all week and refusing to dress appropriately. I desperately need to invest in a good trench coat and pair of wellies. Hope it drys out soon.
ReplyDeleteCan't agree more - no reason to look frumpy in the rain or snow!! And i totally agree - snow is better than rain - except when it just snows for a day straight!
ReplyDeleteI am slightly obsessed with all things Burberry. :) So I totally get it.
ReplyDeleteOk, I need the deets on these adjustable Hunters. I had no clue they existed(?!) and instead have the Huntress ones for fatty calves. ; ) Do you have any clue how they compare to the Huntress? I think I may have bought the wrong ones...
ReplyDelete