Happy Friday Friends!
I am linking up with Leslie again for Part 2 of Confessional Friday ....getting to know you more!
(if you are here via the Five on Friday...just consider this 5 sets of 2 facts about me!)
(if you are here via the Five on Friday...just consider this 5 sets of 2 facts about me!)

1. What's your middle name? Kelly.
2. If you could live anywhere else in the world where would you live? At this point in time, anywhere warm. I am so sick of Winter. But in all honesty...I would love to live on the Water....either in off the Pacific Coast in California, a lake or a beach. Something about the water just seems to calm me down.
3. Tell us about your guilty pleasures. Any show on BRAVO...pedicures, blowouts and spray tans. Anything that makes me feel pretty is a guilty pleasure. Unfortunately, these have taken a backseat due to my new-homeowner budget, but somehow I will figure it all out. Oh, and Starbucks lattes. Latte AT Dry Bar? Oh wow....now you are talking dirty.

4. What do you like best about your job? If you weren't doing that, what career would you have pursued? My job is VERY challenging....and the company I work for is pretty legit. It's like they hired every Super Type-A personality and put them in a big room to watch the fight it all out. I am getting a little tired of the game at this point, but I do enjoy the challenge. I would have pursued a job in the event planning/fashion industry if things like salary, benefits and future career ambitions weren't important at 22. I was trying to think more long-term, and I didn't think taking a near-welfare paying job in NYC and living off my parents was really beneficial other than to say I did it...sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I did that, but there's no point in looking back anymore.

Any job that would get me to NYFW=swoooooon!
5. Five items you'd grab during a fire. (People and pets don't count. Those are a given.) Oh gosh, I hope I don't offend anyone with this...(1) my iPhone, (2) my Kate Spade Beau Purse (it was expensive and matches everything), (3) my watches, (4) car keys (so I can get the hell outta there and get a DC to calm my nerves....), (5) one of my multiple faux fur blankets....(I don't want to be cold and there is always one on my bed!)
...this list is ridiculous. Clearly I need less material possessions and more sentimental items. I hope you are judging me right now, because I am judging myself.
There she is on her perch in my room.....
6. Marathon running...something you'd like to pursue or just plain crazy? Well I ran 2 half marathons in one month, so that's as close as I will ever get to a whole marathon. Whole marathons are crazy...halves are half crazy ;)

7. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Probably my aunt's Baked Mac & Cheese...the kind with Velveeta and breadcrumbs....but only the top part. I have no interest in what is underneath the bread crumbs.
8. Last person you spoke to...annnnnd....go! My boss...and he BARELY talks so this is actually impressive.
9. Favorite childhood toy. Barbie. Any of them.

10. Breakfast cereal of choice. I am not a big cereal eater...but I do love my some Honey Nut Cheerios and Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Well...this sure has been fun! I hope y'all have a great weekend!







Half marathons are half crazy-- I love that line. And Bravo is my top guilty pleasure also!
ReplyDeleteThis post cracked me up. I was so not judging the fire grab post. I am your newest follower.
ReplyDeleteThat dry bar is GORGEOUS. And I can't argue with a latte while at the dry bar...
ReplyDeleteAlso. I need that beau bag. I've been obsessing over it for months. Have a good weekend!
xo!
Any girl with a Beau bag who says it wouldn't be one of her grabs is in denial
ReplyDeleteNot judging at all on the list of things you would grab in a fire. Mine would look very similar. I need to indulge more in Lattes and manicures. It's the little things that make me happy.
ReplyDeleteVisiting from the link up. Looking forward to reading more on your blog.
ReplyDelete