9.19.2013

Thursday Things

Hey Hey There!

I am not MIA, I am just busy working, studying and living.

And Doing things I've been meaning to blog about....like:

Making burlap wreaths. I followed this tutorial to not so quickly whip up this little beauty below....I followed the instructions as they are written (except I got 5 in burlap instead of 4...) doing it outside and all...which means I was sweating since it took me almost 2 hours.

Either way, it's darling...now I just need a wreath hook (MAJOR FAIL) so I can hang it! If you want to make one, make sure you get to Michael's THIS WEEK since the burlap rolls are 50% off this week! The whole wreath cost me less than $12.


I also followed Whitney's super simple instructions to jazz up some Champagne bottles for the birthday girls below! They turned out SUPER cute and (unlike the above project...) took no time at all! Glitter Champagne bottles for EVERYONE! 



For Tara's birthday dinner the other night (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARA!!), I made a batch of Shay's Snickerdoodle Neiman Marcus Brownies...these are super easy and super yummy. The girls (and guys at the office the next day...) agreed! I am making her Red Velvet ones next week just for fun ;) 


Well...my house is trashed and covered in glitter, so I better get back to studying/cleaning/everything else that seems to take up all my time. Hope y'all are having a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment