9.11.2013

The Day That Changed Everything


Chances are you still remember where you were when it happened.

I was in the Guidance Office at my high-school when we heard of the first attack....and in my Marketing class for the second one. They made us turn on the TV to watch and then tried to get us to turn off the TVs once things got a lil too close to home at the Pentagon.

It was the day that changed EVERYTHING.

Let's not forget everyone who has died defending senseless violence home and abroad (and not just only over the past 12 years) ...and let's not forget to be proud to be Americans 
every.single.day.

Most importantly...never forget to take life for granted.



“The reason I don’t worry about society is, nineteen people knocked down two buildings and killed thousands. Hundreds of people ran into those buildings to save them. I’ll take those odds every f*cking day.”


― Jon Stewart





No comments:

Post a Comment