It's Friday? When did THAT happen.
Oiy.
Luckily.....Darci, Natasha, Chrstina & April have this awesome link-up to help us get through the day!
1. iOS7.
The inner nerd/gadget girl in me secretly is in love with the new Apple/iPhone operating system....it's like getting the new iPhone without actually getting it. (Stupid 2 year contracts...) I love the more modern display and the swipe-away capabilities. There are a lot of reviews and tutorials you can find on the internet to help you get used to iOS7, but I have found the most useful article here.
2. Farewell to the BFF (& Baby Henry).
Tomorrow is the day that my best friend, her husband, and their adorable baby boy, Henry, move. They bought a beautiful house about 2 hours away...and while I am beyond excited for them and this exciting milestone in their life, I am extremely sad they are leaving. They have moved away from 'home' before, but this time...there is a purchased house and a mortgage that makes it more permanent. I am going over to their now old house for one last final supper and cuddle sesh with baby Henry.
Luckily, it will just be a short car ride to go visit this cutie!
I mean, look at this eyelashes!
3. Dogsitting.
Yep, this weekend I am dogsitting.
You see, there are times when I REALLY want a dog....then I watch one of my friends' dogs for a long weekend and suddenly I am over it ;) This lil monster is as cute and cuddly as can be....whennnnnnnnn he's not barking at dogs or any other animal he sees out the window or on the TV.
8 lbs of cuddles!
4. Philip Lim for Target Tote Bag.
I am positive my old roommate Lauren is rolling her eyes as she reads this, but I simply could not resist the Philip Lim for Target collection....BUT I DID TRY. More importantly, I could not resist this tote.
I did not run to the 'good' Target first thing Sunday morning....and around here stuff sells out QUICKLY. I thought I was over it, but I wasn't.....
....so I casually mentioned to some friends who live in parts where Targets aren't picked over on the regular that if they saw this bag to pick one up for me.
2 hours later, my dear friend Katie who just moved to LA came through in a big, big way....AND she even promised to not hold it hostage until I come visit and send it my way.
Only the REALLY GOOD friends run to Target for you and then ship your bag across the country ;)
5. Pumpkin Candles.
Okay...this is where blogging and link-ups come in super handy.
I have decided to go all-in with for fall...which means I want my house to smell like a PSL.
Here's the thing, I like candles but I don't really know them, I have always been more of a candle follower so to say...oh I like this candle, where did you get it and what is the scent?
...and I don't/can't really do expensive candles
(anymore....)
SO....
what is your favorite Pumpkin (or fall-scented, I can handle that) candle and
WHERE CAN I GET IT?
As if you can't tell, when I decide I want something, I need it ASAP....so make sure you let me know where, too :)
(Bonus points if you find one on sale!)
Alright darlings....
that is all for now. Hope y'all have a fantastic weekend :)









I found your blog through the blog hop! It is adorable!! I am LOVING the Philip Lim collection for Target! The bag is too cute!
ReplyDeletehttp://alishasanecdotes.blogspot.com/
I heart candles! I always get mine at Bath & Body Works when they are on sale, 2 for $22 and then I also use a coupon for either $10 off or 20% off depending. I can usually get two (or four) candles for less than the price of one originally priced candle. Bath & Body Works has so many fall scented candles (I think they even have a pumpkin latte one this year). I love them all and have such a hard time choosing which candles to get. I like Yankee candles too, but I can never get as good of deals.
ReplyDeleteThe bag is worth it!!! The one Target designer collection piece that won't get an eye roll :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great friend to snag a bag for you! That was all I wanted from the collection but unfortunately I got to Target too late. Love the background on your phone, you're the first person I've heard say they like the update!
ReplyDelete