Today, we are taking a little blogging break to wish my one of my IRL (in real life...duhhhh) bff's Laura a very happy birthday!
To many of you, she looks familiar because she is in fact the girl behind Our Life in the Queen City which is responsible for probably half of you gorgeous followers out there :)
Laura is one of the most generous, loyal and patient friends you will ever meet. She always has a smile on her face, and is always game for any crazy idea I have.
(Like going to a Carrie Underwood 3 hours away 6 hours before it starts.......)
I can count on her for anything--some quality girl time, an honest opinion, ego boost when it's necessary, a new blog design, a fabulous curly do (she's a freaking master with the curling iron), a shoulder to lean on, great home decorating ideas, a cheaper alternative to the overpriced clothing item I want to buy, and floor seats to Carrie Underwood.
Twice.
Laura,
I am so lucky to have a friend like you. I hope you have the best birthday and enjoy those new Frye boots ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment