9.12.2013

Piperlime Finds


Has anyone popped over to Piperlime lately? 
They are KILLING it these days.
I just can't get enough....plus they have free shipping which just makes my heart flutter.


I wish I had unlimited funds and or an auto-renewing bank account so I can get:




(I'll take the black one, too!)




An American Classic.




(Secretly I picked this up when I was at the flagship in NYC)



and a whole slew of other things.

4 comments:

  1. Piperlime is one of my go-to sites. They always have the best stuff and at a variety of prices. Wish they had that Drape Tweed Jacket in my size- it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll borrow the colorblock tee and shearling vest once you buy them ;) Because at the moment all of our funds are going to baby everything!

    Megan
    Hello Newlywed Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I'm a total sucker for free shipping...that was my signature move to lure in customers when I was in sales;)

      Delete
  3. love it all! especially that color block tee!
    xoxooo

    ReplyDelete