Where the heck did this week go? I mean we are already at It's OK Thursday Thursday? Aaah!

It's OK...
...to be shocked Starbucks is already handing out Red Holiday Cups. I mean, I realize it's November and Christmas advertising and what not starts now, but WHERE DID 2012 go?
...that the annual Secret Santa email has already gone out...luckily the red cups this am meant a less-intense reaction to the email.
...that I signed up for my first half-marathon despite not really enjoying running. I do, however, like challenges...so bring it.
...that I also want to sign up for the Nike Women's Half Marathon in DC a month after the one I just signed up for, so I guess this is running thing is going to be my new hobby.
...that I can't figure out what I would rather watch tonight--the VT game or the CMAs. I need both Carrie (and her 12 dresses!) and my Hokies. What I really need Felice's house....and their 5 TVs in the bar in their house to resolve this problem.
...that I can't decide what to wear to Carrie on Saturday so I decided to pack everything that sparkles. Easy enough.
...that my new reputation on the new project is 'office party planner' and 'whip cracker'. These actually aren't new reputations at all. I love office parties, and I cannot stand people who take longer than normal to get things done. I have a list, and I like to cross things off of it...when something on the list depends on you, you will receive emails from me...daily...until it is done.
...that I think Chris Christie is the shit. Get things done...tell it how it is. I have no doubt New Jersey will rebuild and be better than ever under his leadership. If I ever lose everything in a hurricane, I want him to be my governor.
...to contemplate petitioning ABC to move Nashville from 10 pm to 9 pm. I just can't stay up that late...gals gotta work!
...that I had a minor panic attack when they told me I was cleared for a badge yesterday. I didn't do my hair for 'badge' day and didn't have any bronzer in my bag. Luckily, my picture didn't turn out too bad.
...to really miss my old co-workers. I went from a team of 3 fashionistas to a new mom and a guy. My new co-workers are really nice, but I miss our daily discussions about sales and what wardrobe essentials we need.
...to be in denial about the number of who friends are having children ON PURPOSE. I was shocked at how many photos were on Facebook last night of babies that belong to people my age in Halloween costumes.
...to be SO over this election. If you live in a battleground state, you understand what I mean. Enough with the ads every.other.commercial.
...to contemplate a career switch just about every other day. I mean, I am resourceful and a go-getter, so I am pretty confident I could pull it off.
...to be slightly jealous of everyone buying houses, getting dogs, etc. I am working my ass off....when am I going to have something to show for it and feel like a damn grown up?
2 DAYS UNTIL CARRIE!






Ha, I love the red holiday cups. :) New follower via the link up. I'd love a follow back!
ReplyDeleteRachel
http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com
Babies everywhere on Facebook...and the election, barf. Over it as well! Wednesday cannot come soon enough UNLESS the one I hate wins. ;)
ReplyDelete