11.16.2012

Dad's 60th Birthday

Finally got some pics from my Dad's 60th Birthday Party to share with y'all! (sorry, no full-length shots of mt outfit, but it was pretty much a cheaper dead-ringer of the one I posted Friday, minus the fur vest (it ended up being a little much....)

We had the party at a local favorite restaurant that has a private party space-complete with it's own bartender that poured nice, strong drinks :)



 

Momma, lil sis and I


BFF and her husband....(she doesn't even look 5 months preggo here....)


The best parents a gal could ask for :) Love you Daddy--Happy Birthday!

Everyone cross your fingers that I get selected for the Nike Women's Half Marathon this April! If I get in, this will be my second half-marathon in 2 months next year....which makes me sound kinda crazy BUT I will run for Tiffany's sooooo....just do it for me, please!



Alright...I gotta jet. I have a super busy weekend ahead of me--off to Richmond to shower a dear friend's baby boy who is on the way then heading right back home to get ready for Friendsgiving on Sunday!

So much to update you on Monday! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment