11.15.2012

It's OK Thursday

Looks like we have made it over the hump....almost Friday peoples! Time for another It's OK Thursday, where I get to take a stab at being sarcastic and entertaining y'all.

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK....

...that I've had Thai for dinner TWICE this week. (Tuesday was a friend's birthday, Wednesday my groupon was expiring....)

...that I purchased Christmukkah decorations at Target last night. I realize it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but all the good stuff will be gone by the time the crazies get done slaughtering Target at 4 am on Black Friday.

...that said decorations are pink, silver, mint green, and teal. Not too specifically any holiday in particular :)

...to be more than slightly annoyed with all of the professional couples (NOT to be confused with professional wedding pictures) pictures all over Facebook. If you have a kid snap away (they are freaking cute)....but why so many pictures of just the two of you? Can you not get enough of yourselves? Are you just trying to rub it in? 

...to have 6 pregnant friends. Totally normal for Twenty-Whatever-I-Am.
(5 of whom are expecting boys.....)

...to get spray tans in the middle of fall/winter. Gotta bring your A-game 365 days a year.

...to keep both a paper and a digital calendar. I can't go 100% digital just yet.

...that I vow to fight to the death to get into the first Nike Women's Half Marathon in DC. 

...to con your mother into signing up for Pinterest for the sole purpose of figuring out the board labeled 'Holiday Wish List' is the easiest way to get me everything I want.

...that I refuse to give up on finding the perfect peplum top. Yes, I have giant boobs and some hips, but there HAS to be a peplum top cut for people like me, right? 

...that every weekend in December is already booked. I don't need to relax...well ever.

...to just not really be into any TV shows right now. Nothing can really keep my attention right now.

Okay that's all I've got for today peoples. One last crazy day of work and the ballet this evening with my Momma, then this gal is coasting into Friendsgiving Weekend :)





3 comments:

  1. i too have a wish list on pinterest! I think its genius! xo annalizbeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many preggers friens too.. it's kinda crazy! Oh, and my husband and I are going to be in 7 weddings next summer. People are getting a little out of control. Haha

    Please stop by and say hi sometime! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a fabulous day!
    xoxo
    Les

    ReplyDelete
  3. new[est] follower! loving your blog so far! can't wait to keep following along!
    it seems everyone is pregnant- something is certainly in the air!

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete