11.26.2012

My Love Affair with Faux Fur....

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. Did you hit up the stores on Friday? I went to Home Depot at 5 am (whomp, whomp) for one thing....I will post pictures later this week ;)

Anyhow, who caught the trainwreck that was Liz & Dick on Lifetime last night? It was horrible--but I couldn't stop watching. Poor Lindsay--she couldn't even fake the drunk scenes...what in the what?


Anyhow, the wardrobe was a whole other story. I loved all the glamorous dresses and faux fur...I have a soft spot for faux fur during the winter--it's just so cozy and glamorous.  

Have you seen the Restoration Hardware Faux Fur collection? Swoon!

I.want.EVERYTHING.





 (sold out....if not I would totally have this right now....)

Then there is this gorgeous stocking from Pottery Barn...


Faux fur doesn't just look great around the house--you should try it on yourself! 

Asos - I have this and it's gorgeous--goes with everything! 
(also comes in grey and black)

BB Dakota - have this also, but in a different color. Surprisingly, it's super warm!

(I would die and go to heaven for this coat....)

 Calvin Klein - scored this exact coat in brown from TJ Maxx last year and rocked it to a wedding last month--everyone LOVED it!



I hope you all are finding great Cyber Monday deals! I stopped by Kate Spade and Loft and got myself a few gifts....now for Mom, Dad and my sister.....

Oh...and this just happened at work....

 Everyone loves an over-the-top feminine Hanukkah bush! 

No comments:

Post a Comment