11.29.2012

It's OK Thursday

...and just like that it's Thursday! (WTF?)


Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK....

...to not have the SLIGHTEST clue what to get ANYONE for Christmas this year (except myself, of course)

...to be more into decorating for Christmas then Hanukkah (have you seen Hanukkah decorations? They aren't exactly what one would consider.....cute)

...that I have completely convinced myself I can drop 10 lbs during the Holidays. This should work out really well this weekend, when my mother and I bake dozens upon dozens of Christmas cookies.

...that I went out to dinner with my very first 'boyfriend' (hello middleschool romance) over Thanksgiving break, and he wants to go out again when he's home for Christmas.  Why not? Gal's gotta eat after all....

....that we have a 7.5 ft Christmas tree in our living room with an 8 ft. ceiling. Fits like a glove :)


...to get excited that the McDonalds that was closed for construction down the street is back in action. Sometimes a gal just needs some fries and a $1 large Diet Coke.

...that I didn't buy the winning powerball ticket last night. 

...that I will continue to buy powerball tickets until I do win.

...to be beyond excited for the new Boy Meets World sequel. 
(For those of you who don't know me in real life, lots of people call me Topanga - they think I look like her - therefore, I like to say I am making a comeback!)

...to be really annoyed that my LOFT order from Cyber Monday hasn't shipped yet but my JCrew order from Tuesday has....get it together LOFT.

...that I am beyond excited there is a new Lilly store opening in my local mall next weekend. The Lilly boutique nearby is a) only open until 6 (what about those of us who have to work for a living to buy overpriced sundresses?) b) isn't open on Sundays (again...what about those of us who work and do other things Monday-Saturday?) and c) is run by a bunch of snobby biatches. Can't wait to give my business to someone else in town! 

Alright my dears....that is all I have for now. I am working on Holiday Gift Guides this year....but I am stuggling quite a bit...I don't even know what to get my own family and friends--aah! Help me! 

2 comments:

  1. I am totally excited for the new Girl Meets World! Beyond excited that my husband thinks I'm crazy and the younger girls I work with have no idea what I'm talking about! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. your tree is FABULOUS!

    xo

    love & cheer from thechiffondiary.com :)

    ReplyDelete