SO what did everyone think of the CMAs last night? I think Carrie and Brad are an awesome hosting duo and I could watch Luke Bryan on repeat...but how is Miranda Lambert winning all these awards? Don't get me wrong, I love Miranda-but I don't think her album is that much better than Taylor or Carrie's.
Anywho, Carrie tweeted Wednesday she narrowed down her show-time outfits to 12--must be nice to be a celebrity. I finally found a snapshot of all 12 here. As always, she was dressed to impress killing it with those gorgeous blonde locks. (She wears extensions, right? I mean, can THAT much hair be natural?)
I have to say I really only LOVE 5 of her looks....the 4 in the middle of the top row and the red one 2nd from the left in the bottom row. Everything else is just okay.
She KILLED it in Reem Acra on the red carpet--my far my favorite of her looks for the night.
This one was only okay--looks like something she has worn before, but the Gangam Style dance was hilarious!
As for who else made my best dressed list....Janna Kramer looked drop-dead gorgeous in something I can't figure out...
And Taylor Swift looked fantastic in Jenny Packham although I think she wore something like this before to another awards show semi-recently....
Now onto these two.....two questions:
1) Do either of them eat anymore?
2) Does Faith have braces? She has perfect teeth before...what is going on!
Anywho...just a quick recap for y'all. I love Country Music award shows--I swear Country Music Stars are the best looking artists out there!
Well, this evening I am off to Charlotte to see Laura and go to the Carrie concert-eeeeeeeeeek!
Have a great weekend y'all!
Well, this evening I am off to Charlotte to see Laura and go to the Carrie concert-eeeeeeeeeek!
Have a great weekend y'all!












No comments:
Post a Comment