Alright ladies, we have a situation here...and I need some help.
I no longer drive to work-I take the metro....and I have turned into THAT lady with all the freaking bags. It's embarrassing, it slows me down and it hurts my back. Time for an overhaul. I currently have a Longchamp, and it's just not working. The damn thing has no pockets and just isn't working.
Here is what I need to haul around everyday:
-16 inch laptop. (Yes, it's a monster, Yes it's awful and No, I can't do anything about it)
-2 iPhones (1 for personal, 1 for work....I like to keep it separate)
-Lunch. (I mean if I had unlimited funds and a waist line that was resistant to calories.....this would not be necessary...BUT it is)
-Circa Notebook
-Erin Condren Planner
As you can see--I need a bag that is relatively....large. And functional. And the straps need to fit over my shoulder because it's not exactly light.
And...rolling computer bags are OUT of the question.
I have done some research and come up with these options...but there HAS to be a good option under $100, right? While I love all these bags, they are more than I would like to spend, and I don't want to wait for Christmukkah to get a new bag. Help!
My #1 choice but way too much money.
Currently in first place due to price and overall functionality, but I am not sure about the fabric. There are lots of these on eBay also....can anyone attest to the quality?
Lacking pockets and it's pricey, but the quality is excellent.
Again...pricey and I don't think those handles will fit over my shoulder easily.
Comments or Suggestions? Do you have a bag you love? Send a link my way--I need some help!
Also, I realized I forgot to post pics of my iPhone case. I got mine from SwankyPress on Etsy and LOVE it! It came super fast, the service was fantastic, and most importantly--the case is excellent quality AND thin. I HATE HATE HATE super bulky casis--this one is just perfect. I highly recommend them if you are in the market for an iPhone case.












i still vote #1 :)
ReplyDeleteand love the iphone case! xoxox