10.19.2012

Happy, Happy Friday!

Who is excited for the weekend?!?! 

THIS GIRL! 

On Saturday, Katie, one of my very dear friends from High School is getting married!

Katie is always down for anything...including:


trips to the pumpkin patch....


Holiday Parties....


....and she LOVES to go wine tasting (hence why we are such good friends...)


From the day I met her soon to be husband (he was one of her co-workers), I told her he was in love with her....and I WAS RIGHT! Glad you finally came to your senses:) 


I mean doesn't this look like a girl ready to get married?!?! Psha! I can't wait to see you in the gorgeous white dress and party the night away with you! 

In preparation for Katie's big day...I am hitting up the BRAND SPANKING NEW DRY BAR in Georgetown for a pre-wedding blowout! 


Girls...I cannot tell you how freaking excited I am that DryBar has TWO locations in DC. Thankyouthankyouthankyou DryBar.



Felice, one of my oldest friends, is coming to town for the wedding and we are going to spend all day doing girlie things (with a side of college football...) to get ready for Katie's big night--I can't wait to blast some Diana Ross and the Supremes while getting ready :)

Hope y'all have a great weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment