10.18.2012

It's OK Thursday!

Time for another It's OK Thursday! 

I am linking up with Neely & Amber again for my favorite weekly linkup :)


Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK....

...that it's so freaking hot in my office that I immediately remove my tights as soon as I get in. Sorry, but I can't sweat it out in a lace pencil skirt.

...that I drove with the top down yesterday even thought I was freezing. It was just so sunny :)

...that some mornings just call for a McDonalds Iced Coffee (with a zillion pumps of Vanilla Syrup) instead of a regular coffee.

...that I still drive an hour each way to get my hair done. I have used the same hairdresser for 13 years (minus a couple particular instances....) and every time I tried somewhere new I ended up BACK in her chair for a repair. 

...that after every trip to the hair dresser, I stop at the 'good' Target in the suburbs. Suburbs are good for some things.

...to think the Sushi at Wegman's is terrible. 

...to be outrageously excited for the opening of DryBar this weekend! 

...that my dad is turning 60 on Sunday and I don't have a present for him. His big party is in 2 weeks, so I will make sure to have something by then.

...to return from washing your apple in the sink, spot a tray of cupcakes on the conference room table and eat half a cupcake instead of the apple ;)

...to sometimes think being an adult in this town is just way too freaking expensive. My 1/3rd share of my rent is some peoples mortgage payments!

...to spend at least 15 mins every morning looking at computer bags. I cannot explain how much of a PITA my commute is with my current bag...and it's really starting to hurt my back.

...that every time I buy groceries for the week I inevitably end up with plans every night, having to freeze all the meat, and watch all the produce go bad. Nothing wrong with takeout.

...to be jealous of my friends who get to send out photo holiday cards with their hubby and dog (and now baby...geeze).

...that some days, I just want to buy the ENTIRE Martha Stewart aisle at Michaels. Then I remember her stuff is so freaking overpriced compared to everything else there.....but I still want it all.

...to be really nervous about the dress I am wearing to my friends wedding this weekend. It zips....but it's REAL tight. It fit a LOT better last year. 

Alright gals--that's all I have for you today! 

Hope you are having a wonderful week!











1 comment:

  1. Totally okay to drive an hour to the hairdresser. I literally go to a different state for mine :-) 13 hour non-stop drive. TOTALLY worth it!

    ReplyDelete