2 posts in one day--lucky ducks!
It's OK....
...that this week has been perhaps the unhealthiest on record? Birthday cocktails...dinners....cakes...cupcakes...whatever.
...that I can't stop looking at baby clothes. They are just so cute and tiny!
...that I am so tired from wedding weekend/birthday week all I can think about is sleeping this weekend. I won't even commit to any plans this weekend--yes, I realize it's Halloween but I am just too.damn.tired.
...that every time I dial into a conference call, I ALWAYS forget to take myself off mute when I start speaking. Whoops
...that my boss took me to a 2 hour lunch today...and we spotted Patrick Ewing on the street!
...that I really NEED to workout this evening but all I can think about is sleeping. (Can you tell I am tired)
...that I plan on going to Sephora this weekend 'just for fun'. This will inevitably result in at the purchase of at least 2 items I don't need.
...that I had more than a few Diet Cokes this week. It's been people's birthdays, so why would I NOT enjoy a crisp, fresh DC?
...that despite the warm tems, I have failed to take a spin with the top down ALL week. #FAIL.
...that my room is a mess and I am too tired to care. (Exhaustion is the name of the game today)
...that I may need to start carrying a backpack to work....Dr's orders...not mine.
...that I have nothing else to say.
Thank goodness it's almost Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment