Phew another late night at the office.....this weekend I was in Richmond for my friend Paige's absolutely beautiful wedding to her now husband, Alex. The wedding was gorgeous, simple, and southern with tons of thoughtful touches. The ceremony was in her backyard (how cool is that!) and the reception was at a local country club with gorgeous views. I found it very hard to enjoy myself, sip cocktails AND take pictures, so a few of these are mine and a few are from Facebook (thank you in advance to those who took and tagged great shots!). There were a ton of photographers so I didn't feel the need to take too many pictures--I am sure I will get my hands on some really good ones in the very near future ;)
Take a look for yourself and just say...wow.
The absolutely stunning bride. (May ot may not have stolen this pic...it is her profile pic) but can we say flawless?
They also had this super-cool documentary type video made of their wedding day that was playing during the reception. It was literally the coolest thing I had ever seen, but I am going to have to get her permission to post it....it has gone around email with our friends and we all can't stop watching! It makes you feel as if you were with both the bride and groom all day--such a wonderful, individual touch.
...and check out my self-updo! It was a swift 98 degrees which meant no way was my hair staying down. I think it turned out quite well if I don't say so myself!
Alright ladies, that is all I have the energy for right now. I should have my life back sometime after the 4th. Goodnight!














No comments:
Post a Comment