6.07.2012

It's OK Thursday

Time for another It's OK Thursday ladies! (okay, maybe I shouldn't discriminate to any of my male readers......I just doubt you exist....)




Its Ok Thursdays
It's OK.... 

 ...that after waiting 10 mins for my iced coffee this am I copped a mini-attitude with the Starbucks barista. Like seriously people...you are just pouring coffee over ice-it shouldn't take so long. 

...that every time I get a manicure and love the color I tend to go buy it for myself even though I physically can't paint my own nails and the nail salon is loaded with colors. 

...that I instead of checking emails when I got into the office this morning, the first thing I did was order the Trina Turk for Banana dress I had my eyes on-I figured that launch party thing in Georgetown tonight will be too much of a zoo and I would rather run. 


...that I thought Carrie Underwood's hair at the CMT awards last night looked AWFUL...we can't all look perfect all the time girlfriend.


...that I still have issues figuring out the new blogger format picture uploader thingie. Why does stuff get SO jacked up? Why can't it just be centered and STOP putting my text all over the place. This posting business takes 3X longer than it used to and I DON'T HAVE THE PATIENCE!

 ...that I packed my lunch today but I TOTALLY intend on going to Chick-Fil-A instead. 

 ...that I judge the girls (well they are not girls...they are both in their mid-20s) in my office who bring lunches packed by their mothers to work everyday, yet give me a hard time when I don't bring mine. Like REALLY? Your MOM packs your lunch...try it out sometime then tell me you will make it happen everyday. 

...that I am slightly obsessed with spray-tanners and self-tanning products. I mean.....it's summertime and literally burn after 5 minutes in the sun, so my options are look like casper/ a pig/ get a spray tan. Spray tan wins.

...that my definition of 'business professional' in the summertime is a sundress with a white or matching bright colored blazer and nude pumps. Forget this suit business.

 ...that anything under $30 from Bauble Bar is a justified purchase in my book. 

 ...that just about every piece of clothing I have purchased recently is some shade of neon (and for the most part....Neon Pink...)

4 comments:

  1. Love that dress you scored this morning. Also, now I am judging these girls who get packed lunches from their mommies!! What the heck does she cut the crusts off their sandwiches too?? Grow UP!!

    Happy Thursday!!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see the awards last night but judging from that picture, I'm not loving her hair either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a big fan of that hair, but like you said you can't get it right everytime. Or in my case, you can never get it right and you are 23 years old. Life must be so much easier with a bajillion dollars, a hairstylist and a mom to pack your lunch everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahhaha their moms seriously pack their lunches?? are they 14? even back in middle school if i relied on my mom to pack my lunch, i would starve half the time.

    ReplyDelete