Happy Wednesday....we are halfway there...keep....on...chugging!
Can we PLEASE talk about this drop-dead gorgeous Coco Chanel French-Inspired Bridal Shower that was featured on Hostess with the Mostess today?!?
This place setting is to die for...and how can you not go wrong with a B&W with a touch of pink color scheme? Class and sophistication all the way.
Custom perfume bar as a party favor? Ahhh yes please!
all photos via
This is the type of shower a girl dreams of having. SinceI have failed to trick a guy into marrying me that isn't happening for me, this is the type of shower I dream of throwing for one of my fabulous, soon-to-be-wed friends.
You can check out all 47 beautiful pictures from this shower in the photo gallery here.
Hope everyone is having a fantastic week! Congratulations to all of the graduates out there and to all you teachers who are done for the summer:
1- I hate you. (Okay, no I don't but I am very envious)
2-Feel free to join me for lunch anytime.
3-I double hate (but secretly wish I had the same, too) you because you still get paid all summer while you lay by the pool.
This is the type of shower a girl dreams of having. Since
You can check out all 47 beautiful pictures from this shower in the photo gallery here.
Hope everyone is having a fantastic week! Congratulations to all of the graduates out there and to all you teachers who are done for the summer:
1- I hate you. (Okay, no I don't but I am very envious)
2-Feel free to join me for lunch anytime.
3-I double hate (but secretly wish I had the same, too) you because you still get paid all summer while you lay by the pool.









No comments:
Post a Comment