6.01.2012

Friday Five!

It has been FAR too long since our last Friday Five! Grab my button below and link up to play along!

 Photobucket
Photobucket



1. Michael Kors skinny hot pink jeans. I bought these forever ago and wore them once on a flight home from North Carolina. My pink jeans need some loving this weekend....luckily I know JUST the outfit ;) 

2. There will be a pit stop at Pinkberry this weeekend...because I am craving...and I have a giftcard...and the weather will be perfect this weekend. I see no reason why not! 

3. Finishing Catching Fire. I will finish this book this weekend...come hell or high water.

4. Weekend visitors=must go to Shake Shack. Some of the best burgers in the city ;) 

          5. After the baseball game on Saturday Dierks Bentley is playing a free concert--I can't wait!


I am also linking up with Lauren at My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday!

Photobucket


Alright y'all...have a GREAT weekend! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment