I am linking up with Neely & Amber for another It's OK Thursday!

...that my idea of business professional in the summer is work-appropriate dress and a sweater. It’s too damn hot for a jacket.
…to be insanely jealous of my bff who is on a plane on the way to Spain right now.
…that I am contemplating asking my company to expense heartburn medication. My new project is insanely busy and stresses me out to no end.
…that I haven’t been to Target in almost 2 weeks and I think I am going to have a breakdown soon.
…that I had a slight panic attack when the Lilly dress I have had my eyes on went on sale and promptly sold out in my size 3 hours later. Luckily, I remembered 2 months ago to pre-order it from my local store (crazy much?) and they called yesterday to say my dress is on hold for me ;)
…that if it weren’t for this damn project, I would have totally taken the day off and driven to Pennsylvania for the Lilly Warehouse sale.
...that I intend on spending the weekend doing entirely NOTHING (minus Father’s Day….then I am doing whatever Dad wants).






No comments:
Post a Comment