Alright peoples....time for another Friday Five....lack of ideas so today let's chat about cute office supplies. Anyone else addicted to office supplies like moi? Since I already did an entire post on Martha Stewart office supplies--let's branch out a little.
As I am sure it goes for any working lady, my office (and therefore my office 'stuff') needs to be functional and as cute as possible at the same time--yes, I have an entire drawer of BIC Mark-It markers and neon paperclips but I am thinking a little more creative and BRIGHT......
What about these pencils from Design Darling? My dear friend Emily sent me an email with a link to these and the subject 'You Need These'....I think she is right.
I love all of the fun stuff you can find on Poppin, but my personal favorite product are the ballpoint pens--so many fun colors to choose from and they write great!
If you don't think these folders are funny...something is wrong with you. As a joke my boss got these for my project team but everyone is too afraid to actually bring one to a meeting. (I am not afraid for the record...my Martha ones are just wayyyy cuter and match everything else.....)
Moleskine notebooks are a classic for every working gal. They fit perfectly in your purse and come in tons of fun colors. I personally prefer the ones with graph paper and a band to hold it together, but that one doesn't come in pink yet....only red for now :(
And naturally.....no office I would work in would be complete without some Lilly....enter the Lilly Pulitzer magnetic board. Mine hangs in my cube and earns me tons of compliments in the office...plus it brightens things up (and holds all my Chick-Fil-A coupons....) and makes me happy:)
Well there you have it...super random but hey...I never said I wasn't from time to time. What are some of your favorite office supplies?? I am dying to know what adorable things I am missing out on!
Have a great weekend and thanks for playing along!










I love those file folders!!! I seriously have a whole drawer of post-its in like every color and size...LOL
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday!!
♥ Shia